Geneigte Leser

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2023

The Heist, an interim result

I've been working on three factions for a heist scenario for a few weeks now: robbers, hostages/civilians, police.

The plan is to create a cinematic scenario in which robbers want to loot the private collection of a billionaire, but not only the police get in their way, but also a few other crooks.

In the meantime, all the robbers have been painted and the hostages are also ready. The police are still being worked on and when they are complete, a few more civilians will be added to make everything a bit more densely populated.

Originally I only wanted to design the interior of the billionaire's residence as a backdrop for photos, but I liked the first result so much that I have now printed and painted several walls and floors. The aim is at least to make the art collection playable and thus suitable for a scenario.

I designed the scenery myself in BLENDER and printed it with an FDM printer. Most of the miniatures STLs are from Anvils Kickstarter, The Heist, a few police STLs are from Albino Raven.





















 

Keine Kommentare: