Geneigte Leser

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2022

The escaped Experiment No. 73

Somewhere in the middle of sector Lambda, shortly before sunset. A brief but heavy downpour has darkened the old brick facades and left dirty puddles on the cracked asphalt.

"Experiment 73 was a failure,"
he said.

"Yeah, but the failure got away, unfortunately, and we have to clean up the mess the quacks made."

"I have a really bad feeling about this. 71 managed to escape too, deep into the zone, and of the cleaning team, only Tanja came back. No sign of 71."

"Yeah, she ended up right in a padded cell, doesn't talk anymore and has this crazy look."


 

Every once in a while I return to the zone and, in between some other projects, paint a few models that seem thematically appropriate to my version of the zone. And because I love story-heavy skirmishes, I come up with little adventures while painting them.

3D resin prints, STLs by AlbinoRavenMini.

Keine Kommentare: