Geneigte Leser

Freitag, 3. Juni 2022

Predator - Start of a long term project

'Predator' from 1987 was already a trend-setting genre film at the time, but no one could have imagined that it would become such an exciting connection between two franchises.

At first glance at the model design, it was clear to me that I wanted to do something with it. Papsikel's Kickstarter campaign then featured not only all the characters from the first Predator movie, but also those from Predator 2 and the explorer team from Alien vs. Predator. Of course, there were also a lot of Predator and Alien models and incredible more exciting stuff included.

So far I've only 3D printed and painted models from the first movie and I'm trying to find a rule system or adapt one, so that it represents my ideas and the feeling of the movie well on the gaming table. I have also designed a few event deck cards as prototypes, that represents the kind of style I'm going for.

So here is the project as it looks so far.

3D resin prints, STLs by Papsikel. Basing bits STLs by GoonMasterGames.












 
And here some of my prototype event deck cards:




 

1 Kommentar:

Weird WWII hat gesagt…

Those are awesome!!! Remember going to see Predator on my first official date with a girl and it was as awesome as the movie! Thanks for bringing back the memories and can't wait to see these bad boys on the gaming table!!!

Brian