Geneigte Leser

Donnerstag, 15. November 2018

Bolt Action: The V2 Test Site

For a fictional scenario, Assault on Peenemünde, intended: Test site launchpad of a German 'Vergeltungswaffe 2' .
Both the rocket and the parts of the launchpad are from the 3D printer. The corresponding files are available on Thingiverse. Since my printer only has a small print area, I had to scale down the originals to about 90%. The V2 is still a little bit too big. Although it was about 14m high in reality, it would be about 15.5m in my printed version. This is negligible for me and doesn't matter for the scenario. I glued all parts on my own base of 3mm plasticard and added nothing but a little earth and grass and the yellow numbering plates. And of course I painted the whole thing.






Update: The black/white paint scheme above was used by the British and the Americans after the war only. To represent the V2 during war times here is another one with the correct three colored scheme used by the Germans.



Keine Kommentare: